Why We Like The SRAM XS-1297 XX Eagle Transmission 12-Speed Cassette
Built to give us peak shifting performance in the worst conditions imaginable, the SRAM XS-1297 XX Eagle Transmission 12-Speed Cassette shifts better the harder we pedal, thanks to the full X-Sync design. Specifically engineered to optimize the new XX Eagle Transmission drivetrain, the cassette comes into direct contact with our derailleur ensuring perfect alignment and buttery-smooth shifting every time. The 10-52 tooth range gives us a gear for every grade, so we can keep our pedals spinning when the trail seems to go straight up.
- Wide range 12-speed cassette engineered for SRAM's Eagle Transmission
- X-Sync design offers precise shifting even under load
- X-DOME cluster design is lightweight and durable
- Aluminum 52t gear shaves off extra weight
- Setup Cog makes installation simple and fool-proof
- Compatible with modern 55mm chainlines
- Item #SRMD16Q
- Cog Sizes
- 10 - 52t
- Cog Material
- [10 - 32t cogs] hardened steel, [38t, 44t cogs] stamped steel, [52t cog] aluminum
- Freehub Type
- Claimed Weight
- 12oz (341g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- enduro, trail, cross-country
- Manufacturer Part Number
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov