Why We Like The X01 Eagle DUB Crankset
Built for big bikes that take a beating at the park and enduro courses we ride with the X01 Eagle DUB Crankset for our super-boost machines. Built with a 55mm chain line, this crank is destined to be installed on newer enduro and trail Boost bikes so we can run bigger chainrings than spec. The X01 crank features a lightweight shell with a foam-filled core to better stand up to impacts with a minor weight penalty.
- Burly crank for aggressive trail and enduro riding
- Carbon material is lightweight and incredibly strong
- 55mm chain line is ideal for Superboost 12x157mm rear hub bikes
- DUB is compatible with nearly all bottom bracket standards
- 11 and 12 speed compatible
- Item #SRMD13O
- Arm Material
- Arm Length
- Chainring Sizes
- Bolt Circle Diameter
- BB Type
- Compatible Components
- SRAM 11 and 12-speed
- 2 pedal washers, 2 crank boots
- Claimed Weight
- [55mm chainline, 170mm] 1lb 1.9oz (507g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- mountain biking, trail, enduro, cross-country
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.