X01 Eagle 12-Speed Grip Shifter
The SRAM X01 Eagle 12-Speed Grip Shifter brings things full circle, encompassing the company's groundbreaking new 1x12-speed design in the package that first brought SRAM into the limelight 30 years ago. Claimed as SRAM's founding product, grip shift has weathered the years, bringing back a nostalgic air of carefree neighborhood adventures during summer break, tenuous jump setups, and general two-wheeled glee.
The internals have also grown up over the years to land at the top-tier of SRAM's off-road drivetrain offerings. Our childhood ideal of nylon bushings and plastic internals is replaced with three rows of stainless steel ball bearings and the rock-and-roll action of SRAM's Speed Metal alloy indexing. The Jaws lock-on grips maintain a secure hold on the shifting mechanism with corresponding teeth that are themselves locked into place with aluminum clamps.
- One-by 12-speed shifting in the palm of your hand
- X-Actuation shifting jumps cleanly across the groundbreaking 10-50t cassettes
- Lightweight composite and aluminum body
- Jaws lock-on grips keep you in touch with the bar and shifting mechanism
- Item #SRM00AB
- [body] composite and aluminum
- Compatible Components
- SRAM Eagle 12-speed derailleurs
- Recommended Use
- mountain bike
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years