Why We Like The SRAM X0 Eagle AXS Transmission DUB Groupset
The new SRAM X0 Eagle AXS Transmission DUB Groupset offers rugged durability and high-performance shifting that can handle even the most gnarly enduro tracks. Thanks to a full X-SYNC cassette and a direct interaction between the derailleur and the cassette, we can shift under load even in the hardest sections of the trail without worrying about dropping a chain or snapping a tooth on one of our cogs. The aluminum XO Transmission DUB crankset strikes the perfect balance of stiffness and weight for bombproof performance, while the AXS Pod ULT controller handles all of our shifting needs with its intuitive "click and fire" design.
- New 12-speed SRAM drivetrain for unbeatable enduro performance
- X0 T-Type derailleur provides seamless shifts even under load
- Lightweight X-SYNC cassette offers a wide 520% gear range
- Aluminum X0 Transmission DUB crankset is lightweight and durable
- AXS Pod ULT controller provides lightning-quick shifting
- Chain is PVD coated for corrosion and wear resistance
- Direct mount chain rings are compatible with bashguards
- Item #SRMD16J
- Rear Derailleur
- X0 T-Type Eagle Transmission, 12-speed
- Pod Ultimate AXS
- X0 Transmission DUB, aluminum
- Crank Arm Length
- 165mm, 170mm, 175mm
- X0 Transmission Flattop, 12-speed
- X0 Eagle Transmission, 12-speed
- Sprocket Range
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- charger, battery
- enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov