Why We Like The SX Eagle DUB Crankset
With the same smooth performance as the higher-level Eagle drivetrain cranks, the SX Eagle DUB Crankset offers reliable functionality at a price point that doesn't break the bank. We appreciate how the aggressive aluminum teeth keep our chain retention nice and snug so it doesn't drop off on rough descents, and it's cross-compatible with other SRAM Eagle drivetrain components.
- Build the bike that suits you with the SX Eagle DUB Crankset
- Boost spacing accommodates most modern mountain bikes
- Eagle technology is lighter, simpler, and more durable
- X-Sync2 Eagle for better chain retention
- Item #SRMD14M
- Arm Material
- Arm Length
- 155, 165, 170, 175mm
- Chainring Sizes
- 30t, 32t, 34t
- Bolt Circle Diameter
- direct mount
- BB Type
- Power Spline
- Compatible Components
- SRAM Eagle drivetrains
- 2 pedal washers
- Claimed Weight
- [170mm, 32T] 1lb 11.7oz (784g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- cross-country, enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help