Why We Like The Rival 1x 12-Speed Crankset
For a sophisticated design and consistent chain control over long periods of pedaling, we'd recommend the Rival 1x 12-Speed Crankset. It's SRAM's offering for cyclists in favor of a more simple and lightweight 1x setup, which allows us to run a tidy crankset. SRAM utilizes aluminum for the construction of the crank arms, which reduces weight while maintaining stiffness and strength for our benefit. We're also seeing the aluminum DUB spindle, which adds durability to the bottom bracket bearings, plus broader frame compatibility. A wide, 47.5-millimeter crankset fits the largest gravel tires, and the longer DUB crank spindle accommodates both road and MTB width frame bottom bracket standards for cross-compatibility.
- SRAM's Rival crankset with 1x availability
- Single-ring drivetrain reduces weight and complications
- X-SYNC chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- DUB BB compatibility adds durability
- Wide chainline crankset fits the biggest gravel tires
- Compatible with 135, 142 and Boost rear spacing