Why We Like The SRAM Red/Force X-Sync Road Chainring
The SRAM Red/Force X-Sync Road Chainring is a 1x direct mount chainring designed for use with the SRAM Red/Force groupset. Complete with X-Range gearing technology and SRAM X-SYNC chainring technology, we are provided with a smooth gear progression and maximum chain control.
- A 1x direct mount chainring for SRAM Red/Force
- Available in 38t, 40t, 42t, 44t, and 46t
- X-Range gearing technology delivers a smooth progression
- SRAM X-SYNC ensures maximum chain control
- Built with exceptionally durable aluminum with a laser-etched finish
- Item #SRMD15M
- Number of Rings
- 38t, 40t, 42t, 44t, 46t
- Bolt Circle Diameter
- Direct Mount (DM)
- Compatible Components
- SRAM Red/Force
- 1 chainring
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
2 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 20, 2023
Save your $ buy the rival one
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought this to replace a rival chainring of a larger size. The force/red chainring that I paid $100 for is exactly the same as the rival chainring that I took off. If you buy a rival chainring it goes for $63. There's definitely not a $40 difference between the two rings. Likewise, the ring I got from competitive cyclist is grey and not entirely black like in the picture.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help