Why We Like The Red 1 DUB 12-Speed Direct Mount Crankset
Whether it's a cyclocross race or a time trial event, some cycling disciplines benefit from the simplicity of a single-ring drivetrain. The Red 1 DUB Crankset is SRAM's premium offering for road, CX, and gravel, featuring light and stiff carbon crank arms paired with the excellent chain retention of SRAM's X-SYNC narrow-wide chainring.
- SRAM's top-of-the-line road cranks for 1x drivetrains
- Constructed from light and stiff hollow carbon
- Includes SRAM RED non-aero chainring
- Compatible with RED aero chainrings for triathlon and TT
- Works with SRAM DUB bottom brackets
- Can be upgraded to a power meter (power meter sold separately)
- Item #SRMD14L
- Arm Material
- Hollow Carbon
- Arm Length
- 165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm
- Chainring Sizes
- 36T, 38T, 40T, 42T, 44T, 46T, 48T, 50T
- Bolt Circle Diameter
- BB Type
- All SRAM Road DUB BBs
- Q Factor
- Compatible Components
- SRAM Red 12-speed
- 2 pedal washers
- Claimed Weight
- [170mm/ 40T] 16.5oz (469g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- road cycling, cyclocross, time trial, triathlon
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help