Why We Like The SRAM GX Eagle AXS Transmission Groupset
We love the SRAM GX Eagle AXS Transmission Groupset for its flawless shifting and budget-friendly build. Made with all the same advanced tech as the X0 and XX transmission series but in a slightly trimmed-down version with fewer bells and whistles and heavier weight, the GX Eagle AXS Transmission Groupset is the perfect option for riders looking to get their hands on the newest tech without ripping a hole in our wallets. The transmission system redesigned the entire drivetrain and uses a new chain design for smoother shifting. The cassette has redesigned shifting channels so we can shift faster, smoother, and even under load. This drivetrain features a huge 10-52-tooth cassette range and has a derailleur that can move out of the way in the event of a crash, and individual parts can be replaced on the derailleur so we don't have to replace the entire derailleur.
- GX Eagle Transmission AXS drivetrain for flawless shifting at a lower cost
- SRAM XS1275 GX EAGLE Transmission cassette has a huge gear range
- GX transmission AXS rear derailleur shifts under load and has a modular design
- T-Type chain has a flattop that helps to shift smoother and more efficiently
- Item #SRMD17Q
- Rear Derailleur
- SRAM GX Eagle Transmission AXS, 12-speed
- SRAM Pod Ultimate AXS, 12-speed
- SRAM GX Eagle Transmission AXS, 12-speed, alloy, 2 clip-on guards
- Crank Arm Length
- 165mm, 170m, 175mm
- SRAM GX Eagle Transmission AXS T-Type, 12-speed
- SRAM GX Eagle Transmission AXS, XS-1275, 12-speed
- Sprocket Range
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 1.6oz (1406.13g)
- Compatible Components
- SRAM Transmission AXS
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
- AXS battery, charger
- Manufacturer Part Number
- 00.7918.169.000, 00.7918.169.002, 00.7918.169.001
- trail, enduro
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov