The unsung hero of GX Eagle.
The SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed Chain keeps you shifting with precision across all 12 gears of your Eagle drivetrain without the higher price tag of the XO1 and XX1 chains. Instead of employing the hollow pin construction of its flashier brethren, the GX Eagle 12-Speed Chain uses solid pin construction for the cost-conscious rider who's not overly concerned with counting every last gram. However, you'll find the same Flow Link technology employed on pricier XO1 and XX1 chains, meaning the inner-plates ditch square edges for a chamfered profile that reduces overall friction for better engagement, greater longevity, and less shifting noise of your drivetrain. Best of all, it's designed to work harmoniously with all Eagle 12-speed drivetrains, meaning you can swap it to your X01 and XX1 set-ups as a low-cost replacement.
- Compatible with Eagle 1x12 drivetrains: GX, XO1, XX1
- Flow Link lessens drivetrain wear and shifting noise
- PowerLock closing link for tool-free installation
- Solid pin construction keeps cost down
- Chrome treatment improves chain life