Why We Like The SRAM Force D2 XPLR AXS Rear Derailleur
We hit the road, the trail, and everything in between with the SRAM Force D2 XPLR AXS Rear Derailleur on our favorite setup. This 1x-specific derailleur is built for use with a 10-44T or 10-36T cassette and features Orbit chain technology to allow for easier shifting, wheel removal, and the reduction of chain bounce during our ride. We trust in the eTap shift logic for reliably speedy shifting, while the AXS connectivity makes for easy setup and personalization.
- 1x specific rear derailleur made for 10-44T XPLR and 10-36T cassettes
- Orbit technology reduces chain bounce for optimal riding control
- Intuitive eTap shift logic keeps us riding with confidence
- AXS-enabled to allow for easy setup and personalization
- Aluminum construction of the cage is extra durable
- Large X-SYNC pulleys offer excellent durability and efficiency
- Item #SRMD18P
- [cage] aluminum, [pulley bearings] steel
- Cassette Range
- 44T max tooth
- 1x specific for use with 10-44T XPLR and 10-36T cassettes
- road cycling, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help