Frog Titanium Mountain Bike Pedal
The Frog Titanium is the superlight version of Speedplay's widely loved Frog pedal system. Its titanium spindle won't rust, and it allows a set of Frog Ti pedals to weigh in at a feathery 206g.
Not just a great off-road pedal system, Speedplay Frog pedals are ideal for road riders who prefer a recessed, walkable cleat. Like their amphibious namesake, Frog pedals are equally at home in dry or muddy terrain. Their unique cleats are virtually immune to clogging with mud or dirt, because debris is pushed out whenever you engage the pedal. This simple mechanism also puts an end to those infuriating falls caused by gunked-up pedals that won't release. You get out when you want to, and never when you don't. Of course, you also get all the advantages of Speedplay's other innovative designs: knee-friendly, non-centering free float; lightning-fast entry and exit; and phenomenal light weight. Whether you ride a mountain bike, road bike, tandem or 'cross bike, the Speedplay Frog can do it all.
Comes standard with a set of G3 Frog cleats and mounting hardware. It's strong, durable, easier to mount and compatible with virtually all two-hole style shoes in the marketplace. Because of the titanium spindle, max rider weight is 185 lbs.
Please Note: Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship Speedplay products outside the United States.
- Light, off-road ready pedals that won't rust
- Easily handle mud, with cleats that won't clog
- Pedals easily secure in place and release even when muddy
- Knee-friendly non-centering free float for comfort on joints
- Phenomenal weight doesn't add bulk to your steed
- Includes cleats and mounting hardware for easy instllation
- Because of titanium spindle, max rider weight is 185lb