Turbo Pro Tire
The Turbo Pro tire is a competitive clincher that utilizes many of the same features found in the S-Works version. After all, competitive riders need a fast, light, and tough tire, and the Turbo Pro is all three. With its flawless tread, supple casing, and unrivaled GRIPTON compound, it features extremely low rolling resistance and superior cornering traction. Put it all together, and you'll be climbing and descending with confidence and speed.
- Specialized's go-to road tire for training and racing
- GRIPTON rubber compound is grippy and fast-rolling
- 60 TPI casing offers a high level of durability
- BlackBelt protection layer helps fend off flats
- Item #SCQ00C4
- 700 x 24mm, 700 x 26mm, 700 x 28mm
- Claimed Weight
- [700 x 24mm] 8.5oz (240g), [700 x 26mm] 8.8oz (250g), [700 x 28mm] 9.9oz (280g)
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.