Why We Like The Trail Air Short
Specialized's new trail series is the ideal line for mountain bikers who are looking for performance and comfort in their cycling apparel. With the Trail Air Shorts, Specialized used VaporRize woven fabrics for durability, stretch, lightness, and water-repellency, making the Air shorts an ideal option for trail riding. Laser perforated venting adds points of ventilation that benefit the rider without taking away from the durability of the shorts. A front buckle adjustment system allows complete adjustability of the shorts and a dialed-in fit. A bonded pocket bag with a zippered opening offers a safe space to store your essentials, and a 13-inch inseam lays low around the knee to provide ample room for pads if need be. We like these shorts for our post-work rides on our favorite trails.
- Durable and stretchy short that's designed for the trails
- VaporRize woven fabrics are water repellent and lightweight
- Bonded pocket bag with zipper opening offers space for essentials
- Laser perforated venting adds breathability
- Front buckle system ensures an easy and adjustable fit
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harsh ultraviolet rays
- Item #SCQ00HK
- 86% polyester, 14% spandex
- [size 34 waist] 13in
- pocket bag
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- [size, 34] 6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help