Stix Switch Headlight/Taillight
The Specialized Stix Switch flips from redlight to white light so you can mount it on the front or back of your bike. Its Fresnel lens maximizes light in every direction regardless of the light you have on, and a single switch cycles through various modes to give the right light throughout the day and night. The USB-rechargeable battery includes an indicator so you know when it's time to charge. Specialized made it with a flexible mounting system works with most seat stays, handlebars, and seatposts.
- Bike light works as a taillight or headlight
- Fresnel lens maximizes all-around visibility
- USB-rechargeable battery charges without extra cables
- Flexible mounting system works on handlebars and seatposts
- Three modes in white light and five in redlight cycled through a single button
- Item #SCQ002T
- Batteries Included
- [white] steady, power flash, eco flash [red] steady, surge glow, power flash, disco flash, eco flash
- Burn Time
- 2 - 20hr
- [handlebar, seatpost] 22.2 - 35mm compatibility
- Recommended Use
- commuting, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.