S-Works Turbo Tire
Quick-rolling, lightweight, and supple—the S-Works Turbo Tire sets the benchmark for what a performance road tire should be. Specialized's tacky GRIPTON rubber is the key to its success, providing confidence-inspiring grip in all conditions without compromising rolling resistance or ride feel.
- Specialized's go-to road tire for training and racing
- GRIPTON compound balances traction with low rolling resistance
- 120 TPI casing offers a supple ride without sacrificing durability
- BlackBelt protection layer helps fend off flats
- Item #SCQ00BI
- 700 x 24mm, 700 x 26mm, 700 x 28mm
- [700 x 24mm, 700 x 26mm] 100-125, [700 x 28mm] 85-95
- Claimed Weight
- [700 x 24mm] 7.4oz (210g), [700 x 26mm] 7.8oz (220g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
1 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 20, 2022
Not durable at all
- I've used it several times
Purchased a set of these for my Zipp 303 hookless rims. They mounted easily and rode very well. Quite supple and light. That said, I seemed to have a puncture on every ride. The sealant allowed me to get home. The sidewalls leaked sealant. Might be good for race day but not training. I finally tossed them after about 300 miles as I could not get through a ride without sealant spraying all over. We do have a lot of broken glass where I live. Most tires can ride over it without issue. Not these.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
September 4, 2021