Why We Like The S-Works Romin Evo Mirror Saddle
We want to avoid discomfort when we're situated in low, aero riding positions, and that's easy to avoid with Specialized's S-Works Romin Evo Mirror Saddle. The Body Geometry ergonomic supportive cut-out is specifically designed to maximize blood flow and maintain comfort even for our most competitive sprints and climbs. And, Specialized's Mirror technology reduces sit bone pressure by up to 26% to boot, so we feel better riding longer distances.
- Lightweight and ergonomic saddle for competitive riding and racing
- Concave FACT carbon fiber shell for support and ride compliance
- Ultra-light oversized FACT carbon rails are ready for anything
- Mirror technology features 22,200 struts and 10,700 nodes
- Body Geometry design improves blood flow to sensitive arteries
- Item #SCQ00MY
- FACT carbon
- FACT carbon fiber
- Mirror technology
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- 143mm, 155mm
- Claimed Weight
- [143mm] 190g, [155mm] 198g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help