Why We Like The Romin Evo Pro Saddle
If you don't feel prepared to upgrade your car with carbon fiber components, consider upgrading your bike with the Specialized Romin Evo Pro Saddle instead. Featuring a low and aero design, the Romin Evo Pro is the refined sibling of the Romin Evo Expert, favoring lightweight carbon rails over the Expert's titanium rails to shed more than 60 grams of excess weight. As part of the Romin Evo line, the Pro features the same Body Geometry channel along the length of the saddle to support blood flow to your sensitive bits, and the saddle's profile is beautifully contoured for optimal power transfer, even when you go full aero. Specialized had more carbon fiber on hand, and decided it was best to reinforce the shell with carbon as well to boost durability and all-day riding efficiency. Because carbon can be a rather unforgiving material with minimal flex, Level 2 padding was paired with a polyurethane cushion to provide additional comfort and support on longer rides.
- A high-performance road saddle oozes carbon fiber
- Carbon fiber rails dampen road vibrations and save grams
- Carbon-reinforced shell boosts durability and efficiency
- Micromatrix cover is tough, lightweight, and water-resistant
- Body Geometry channel maximizes perennial blood flow
- SWAT-compatible mounts allow for sleek storage options