The Specialized Women's RBX Short keeps you comfortable during full days on the saddle. Four-way stretch fabric offers freedom of movement with a remarkably soft feel. Specialized designed these shorts to be form-fitting with cycling-specific mobility in mind, while the silicone-infused cuffs make for a solid fit. The real comfort comes from a Specialized Body Geometry 3D Chamois for exceptional cushioning. Women-specific molding curves with your bike's saddle for reduced wrinkling and hot spots. Specialized also added a soft top sheet to minimize friction on daylong rides. The short is finished with reflective elements for nighttime riding, and maximum sun protection during the day.
- Cycling short designed for all-day riding
- Four-way stretch fabric offers freedom of movement and softness
- Body Geometry 3D Chamois is molded with women-specific cushioning
- Form-fitting and articulated specifically for road cycling
- Silicone-infused cuffs give a gentle grip for a secure fit
- Reflective elements add visibility in low light
- UPF 50+ rating maximizes sun protection
- Item #SCQ006I
- form-fitting, articulated
- Body Geometry 3D Chamois
- Leg Gripper
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 19, 2024
- I've put it through the wringer
I now own 5 pair 3 of these abs 2 of the bibbed version. Love them. I don't think I've gone further than 30 miles in one sitting since buying but I've been comfortable the entire time. Good moisture wicking. Size wise, I'm like an American eagle 8 or 7 (if they did odds), and I bought and love the larges.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
May 9, 2023
Specialized sizing has shrunk
- I returned this product before using it
Specialized has made their womens clothing less inclusive over the years, by at least 2 sizes. Done with specialized until they get it together.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help