Why We Like The Flux 1250 Headlight
Rain or shine, Specialized's Flux 1250 Headlight lights our way when we're making an early start or extending our ride past sunset. The Flux 1250 features increased lumens and runtime, plus an optimal beam pattern that enhances visibility. It features modes for every situation from urban riding to bikepacking, where we need to conserve battery for multi-day rides. We like that this headlight can withstand everything a bike ride could throw at us, and IPX7 waterproofing means it will survive any unlikely drops into rivers or puddles.
- A rugged headlight for urban riding and adventuring
- Double beam pattern maximizes every lumen for visibility
- Customize lumens and runtimes to match riding goals
- IPX7 waterproof for submersion at 1 meter deep for 30 minutes
- Battery is USB rechargeable for our convenience
- Item #SCQ00EW
- dual CREE XP-L High Intensity LED
- Power Source
- USB rechargeable
- Batteries Included
- [steady] low-high, [flash] steady, daytime, [low] very, super
- 60 - 1250
- Burn Time
- [steady] low-high (1.5-6hrs), [flash] steady (4hrs), daytime (20hrs), [low] very (10hrs), super (20hrs)
- handlebar (22.2, 25.4, 31.8mm), helmet, action camera style
- 3.25 x 2.5 x 2in
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.