Why We Like The Camber Helmet
The Camber Helmet offers a full feature set for rallying enduro trails or pedal-pounding our way through epic trail rides like The Whole Enchilada. We especially appreciate the emphasis on safety, with an integrated MIPS protection system to displace energy from a crash, and an integrated mount for the crash sensor from Specialized—the ANGI (sold separately).
- Trail helmet with an intentional design is also great for enduro
- SX dial offers on-the-fly fit adjustment for ease of use
- 13 total vents offer airy breathability as you push on the climbs
- In-mold shell design enhances strength and is lightweight
- Fixed visor provides relief on bright summer days
- Safety features include MIPS, CPSC certification, and ANGI mount (sold separately)
- Item #SCQ00TT
- trail, enduro, cross-country
- Multiple Impact
- MIPS (multi impact protection system)
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Fit Adjustment
- SX dial
- 13 total vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- Claimed Weight
- 13.1oz (370g)
- Shell Material
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.