Why We Like The Bridge Comp Saddle with MIMIC
Whether it's smooth sailing on the tarmac or a bit of choice gravel, the Bridge Comp Saddle with MIMIC performs. It's designed with a broad, flat profile, Level 3 padding, and a center channel to relieve pressure in soft tissue areas. That channel is also equipped with MIMIC technology, which adapts to our body to provide additional support in the saddle.
- A saddle for comfort and support riding on the road and off
- MIMIC technology maintains equilibrium and minimizes swelling
- Durable hollow Cr-Mo rails are tough and stiff for a smooth ride
- Level 3 padding for exceptional bike feel and cushioning
- Flat profile adds control and stability
- Item #SCQ00M0
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- 143, 153, 168mm
- Claimed Weight
- [155mm] 11.3oz (321g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- gravel, road cycling
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 26, 2023
- I've used it several times
Super comfortable for both male and female anatomy. My husband and I share similar pelvis sizes and share this saddle on our indoor trainer. I can ride for hours and never experience soft tissue discomfort. Buying another one for my MTN bike.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help