Body Geometry Grail Long Finger Glove
Cool autumn rides, with fresh air and changing colors—a good time to pull out the Body Geometry Grail Long Finger Glove. Ergonomically designed for the best possible fit, these full-fingered gloves are a great option for long rides in cooler weather. They've been outfitted with Specialized proprietary padding that helps reduce hand numbness by improving circulation and equalizing pressure in the soft tissues of the hand, giving you long hours of comfort.
- Ride in comfort with these padded cycling gloves
- Proprietary gel adds comfort and reduces fatigue
- Breathable mesh uppers keep hands dry and comfortable
- Microwipe thumb offers a soft touch for sweaty foreheads
- Tapered slip-on cuff pulls on and off with ease
- Touchscreen-compatible fingers help keep you connected
- Item #SCQ0045
- Clarino synthetic leather palm, mesh
- Body Geometry Equalizer gel
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 29, 2023
Comfy and sleek
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I love the fit of this glove. It’s the highest quality and it’s sleek and cute.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help