Body Geometry Dual-Gel Short Finger Glove
Hot summer rides call for short fingers, but that doesn't mean we want to skimp on comfort. The Body Geometry Dual-Gel Short Finger Gloves are key to happy trails, with strategically placed gel padding throughout the palm, and breathable back material to help keep us cool, calm, and pedaling hard.
- Cushioned gloves to keep us comfortable as we ride
- Durable microfiber palms deliver exceptional grip
- Soft and absorbent Microwipe thumb brushes away sweat
- Countoured hook-and-loop closure makes for easy on and off
- Reflective elements add safety to late-night rides
- Item #SCQ003Z
- synthetic suede, mesh
- Recommended Use
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 29, 2020
Good padding but poor quality
- I've put it through the wringer
These have the padding I need at the base of the palm. When new, they are perfect in fit, feel, and look. However, the velcro straps split and become a real pain. I went through two pairs and it happened to both. The fabric between the fingers is also of poor quality and easily tears.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help