Why We Like The Specialized Allez Sprint Disc Road Frameset
Whether our goal is to reach the top of the podium or outsprint our friends to the coffee shop, the Specialized Allez Sprint Disc Road Frameset is the perfect starting point for our dream bike. The combination of the aluminum frame and carbon fiber fork provides the stability, handling, and power transfer we seek in a fast road frame, while the alloy head tube and integrated cable routing provide optimized aerodynamics. Compatible with aero or traditional stems and bars and mechanical or electronic drivetrains, we can truly design our dream road machine.
- Start building a dream setup with this speedy aluminum frameset
- Features optimized aerodynamics, stability, handling, and power transfer
- Set up either a mechanical or electronic drivetrain for full customization
- Supple in the saddle with the Tarmac SL7 carbon seatpost
- Compatible with aero and traditional stems and handlebars
- Item #SCQ00L9
- Frame Material
- Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum Disc frame with D'Aluisio Smartweld Sprint Technology
- Wheel Size
- FACT Carbon
- Bottom Bracket Type
- Cable Routing
- Brake Type
- flat-mount disc
- S-Works Tarmac Carbon seat post
- Front Axle
- 12 x 100mm thru-axle
- Rear Axle
- 12 x 142mm
- Claimed Weight
- [size 56] 2350g (5lbs 2.9oz)
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year (limited lifetime with registration within first 90 days)
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help