Why We Like The Smith Payroll Mips Helmet
Slashing through singletrack or just riding the fire roads, our go-to half-shell helmet is the Smith Payroll Mips Helmet. The Payroll Mips Helmet uses three different methods to manage impact forces and is a highly-certified helmet for most types of mountain biking. The internal EPS foam absorbs impact energy, the Koroyd technology helps to spread the impact forces across a wider area, and Mips technology acts as a slip-plane between the helmet and our heads, reducing rotational forces during an angled impact. The VaporFit adjustment system allows us to dial in the perfect fit, and a 3-position adjustable visor allows us to rest our goggles on top of our helmet as we are climbing.
- Trail/enduro mountain biking helmet with all the features
- EPS shell absorbs impact energy in the event of a crash
- In-molded shell is low-profile, durable, and protective
- Koroyd technology spreads the impact forces across a wider area
- Mips reduces rotational forces transferred to the head and neck
- Item #SMIZ9HZ
- Shell Material
- in-molded polycarbonate
- Impact Management
- Koroyd, Mips, EPS
- 19 vents, AirEvac
- Fit Adjustment
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, NTA8776 E-bike, CPSC, CE EN 1078, AS/NZS2063
- trail, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help