Why We Like The Jetstream TT Helmet
The Jetstream TT helmet offers a great combination of speed and safety elements. The polycarbonate material creates a lightweight aerodynamic helmet that also has high impact resistance. Equipped with both MIPS and Koroyd layers, this helmet will reduce impact to the head during a crash.
With five air vents, optimal airflow is created so that you can stay up to speed on race day. A low profile y-strap divider is also in place to help with aerodynamics. The Jetstream also features a magnetic visor for easy removal to switch between two lenses, a basic clear lens and the color enhancing ChromaPop.
- Helmet designed specifically for time trials
- Built with MIPS and Koroyd layers for maximum brain protection
- VaporFit adjustment system allows for 270-degree fit
- Magnetic visor comes with clear and ChromaPop lenses
- Sweat-activated odor control from ionic anti-odor lining
- Item #SMIZ9EZ
- Shell Material
- polycarbonate with Koroyd liner
- Audio Compatible
- 5 vents
- Fit Adjustment
- Vapor Fit
- 2 shield lenses included (ChromaPop and clear)
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, EN1078
- Claimed Weight
- [size large] 410g
- time trial, triathlon, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 21, 2022
Awesome TT helmet
I bought this helmet to replace my old TT helmet. The Smith helmet is super light and the retention system is great. Other nice thing is the brim on it has a very low profile so you don't have to crane your neck back as much to see forward.
Originally reviewed on smithoptics.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help