Why We Like The Silca Gear Wipes
- Two-sided disposable towels that remove dirt, grease, and sweat from your bike
- One side contains a textured scrubbing surface for the removal of grime
- The soft polishing side provides finish cleaning for a spotless shine
- Cosmetic grade cleaning agents which are safe for use on hands and skin
- Fast evaporating, non-solvent cleaner leaves no slimy residue
- Item #SLCD013
- 110 wipes
- bike cleaning
4 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
September 28, 2021
Great product, but overpriced
- I've used it several times
Like most people, I use these when working on my bike. They are excellent for basically any cleaning purpose: they remove dirt, grease, and grime from threads, drivetrain parts, and basically any part of my bike. As a bonus, they smell great, leave no residue, and are safe to use on human skin. Compared to baby wipes / cheaper alternatives, these are generally very low on lint. They will sometimes get a bit cut up if using on sharp surfaces (disc brake rotors), but for a disposable cloth, it is understandable. Like many of Silca's products, it's overpriced. I could give it a 5/5 if it cost $25 or less (this is the cycling industry, after all), but $40 is a ridiculous price when a similar (but inferior) container of presoaked cleaning cloths can be bought at the grocery store for $5-8.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help