Why We Like The SIDI Wire 2S Road Shoe
Designed for road cyclists with a narrower instep, the SIDI Wire 2S Road Shoe is the perfect solution for athletes who want both maximum foot stability and the ability to transfer extreme power to their pedals. The ventilated carbon sole with the innovative Firmor lateral support system provides top-tier response and energy transfer without losing any lateral foot stability. At the same time, the specially designed dual-rotor closure gives us precise adjustment for the perfect tension balance between the shoe's internal and external sides and ensures a fit that adapts to every instep. We appreciate that the heel retention device tightens the top of the heel cup so that the heel is secured during steep climbs and sprints and that each side of the heel can be adjusted independently for our exact fit.
- Iconic road shoe balancing top-tier stability with ultimate power transfer
- Narrow fit as indicated by the "S" in Wire 2S
- Lower dial relocated to the tongue for better fit and comfort
- Instep strap is narrower and adds padding to improve comfort
- Lightweight, ventilated carbon sole for extreme power transfer
- Sole vents create airflow and slight flex maintains comfort
- Techpro microfiber upper blends durability and breathability
- Tecno 3 closure system allows a wide range of adjustability
- Item #SIDZ127
- Upper Material
- Microfiber Techpro
- Soft Instep Closure Strap, Tecno-3 Push Dials
- Vent Carbon
- Cleat Compatibility
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help