Why We Like The SIDI Tiger 2S Mountain Clipless Shoe
Whether we are racing or just riding our local singletrack, the SIDI Tiger 2S Mountain Clipless Shoe is one of our favorites to throw on. Featuring a lightweight design and a durable and recycled upper material made out of fiber and plant material, this shoe was designed to perform and keep us comfortable for hours on the bike. The Tecno-3 System uses two dials to make for a secure closer, and the adjustable heel retention device helps to keep our foot snug and locked in. The MTB SRS Carbon sole is super stiff lightweight, and offers good power transfer when sprinting.
- Performance cross-country and gravel bike shoes
- Bioveg material derived from recycled microfibers
- Tecno-3 dial retention system makes for a secure and simple closure
- MTB SRS Carbon- Ground sole is stiff and lightweight
- 2-bolt compatibility keeps us locked into our MTB pedals
- Adjustable Heel Retention Device secure our heel into the shoe
- Ground SRS treads and MTB Plate are easily removable and replaceable
- Item #SIDZ125
- Upper Material
- Tecno-3 System
- Cleat Compatibility
- cross-country, gravel
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help