Eliminate the excess with one jacket that can handle everything from your daily commute to hitting the trail to get your tires on some dirt. The Showers Pass Refuge Jacket for women can handle it all, while providing superior waterproof and breathable protection. The Refuge is constructed from three-layer Elite Performance Hardshell fabric, with fully sealed seams and waterproof zippers, it can tackle nearly anything Mother Nature throws its way.
When rainy days warm up you'll be happy to find two long core vents along the front of the jacket, which offer the perfect escape for excess heat and perspiration when you get a little too toasty. The back features a magnetic drop tail that sits securely out of the way if you go for a hike, or are just in need of a wind shell on a cool and dry day, but can be pulled down to prevent wheel-spray from hitting your back end, and keep you dry on wet stadium seats. A relaxed fit offers the right amount of room for layering underneath, without too much excess fabric, so you can throw on your favorite base and long sleeve jersey when the temperatures drop, or a short-sleeve when you have days of warm spring rain.
- A burly jacket in a lightweight package
- Ideal for hitting the trails or the bike path
- 3-layer Elite hardshell protects from water and wind
- Extra-long core vents allow heat to escape
- Water resistant zippers keep you dry
- Fully sealed seams keep the elements outside
- 360-degree 3M-Scotchlite reflective trim for visibility
- Helmet compatible hood is removable and adjustable
- Brushed collar offers a soft place to tuck your chin
- Magnetic drop-tail hides away, and can be pulled down to protect from road spray and wet seats
- Item #SHO001R
- 3-layer Elite hardshell (100% nylon)
- fall, winter, spring
- hip, with magnetic drop tail
- 2 extra-long core vents
- 2 zippered hand, 1 internal zippered media
- yes, helmet compatible, fully adjustable
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
This product can expose you to chemicals including PFAS which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.