XTR SM-CD800 Chain Guide
In a race situation, there's nothing worse than clearing a rough section of trail only to find that your chain has jumped gears or fallen of the chainring entirely when it comes time to accelerate. For XTR M9100, Shimano debuts their own low-profile chain guide that ensures drivetrain stability in these critical moments. Made of a lightweight yet durable resin material, the XTR SM-CD800 Chain Guide holds up to the rigors of aggressive riding without adding significant weight to your bike.
- A lightweight, low-profile chain guide from Shimano
- Works with a wide range of front chainring sizes
- Position is easily adjustable by a single screw
- Plate design is optimized for XTR CN-M9100 chain
- ISCG-05, E-type, and D-type mounting options available
- Item #SHI00LK
- Mount Type
- ISCG-05, E-type, D-type
- Chainring Sizes
- 30, 32, 34, 36, 38t
- Recommended Use
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help