XTR FC-M9120-B2 Crankset
For the aggressive trail and enduro rider charging through rough terrain like its nothing (even when it’s not), the newly constructed XTR FC-M9120-B2 Boost Crankset is the ideal option for a more robust and durable crankset construction. The M9120 is slightly beefier than Shimano’s alternative FC-M9100 crankset, and its lightweight and stiff qualities only add to the benefits of this component. Shimano designed this crankset, which uses direct-mount chainrings with a single release key for easy customization, to be paired with their XTR 12-speed drivetrain.
The M9120 features a wider q-factor, which increases stability descending at high speeds for a start, at 168mm. This also offers a bit more chainstay clearance for the more rugged chainstays found more frequently on modern, all-mountain and enduro rides. The M9120 features faster acceleration from a new drive system and smoother driving over bumpy terrain thanks to special gear teeth profile design that’s specifically designed for all-mountain riding. This component is for the rider who encounters those turbulent trail sections that might take a dig at your crankarm if you’re not careful.
- Robust crankset for the aggressive mountain and enduro rider
- HollowTech II cold-forged crank arms are sturdy and lightweight
- Special tooth profile improves chain retention over bumpy rides
- Easily change chainring with direct-mount application
- 51.8mm chainline optimal for 148mm Boost rear axle spacing
- 168mm Q-factor adds chainstay clearance and riding stability
- Item #SHI00L5
- Arm Length
- 165mm, 170mm, 175mm
- Chainring Sizes
- BB Type
- [recommended BB threaded] SM-BB93, [recommended BB pressfit] SM-BB94-41A
- Q Factor
- 1 BB socket tool
- Claimed Weight
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.