SLX CN-M7100 12-Speed Chain
Chain retention and smooth pedaling dynamics are important on the road, but they are critical for an enjoyable off-road trail riding experience. Shimano’s SLX CN-M7100 12-Speed Chain caters to the off-road crowd and uses their Dynamic Chain Engagement+ design, which works best when paired with Dynamic Chain Engagement+ equipped chainrings. Optimized in the 1x setups, but compatible with any Shimano 12-speed system, the system reduces chain-drop and smooths link-to-teeth engagement for more efficient pedaling and shifting. Shimano even adds their super-low friction treatment, known as SIL-TEC, to the chain, which doubles as a treatment to increase wear-resistance for a longer-lasting chain.
- Shimano's mountain bike 12-speed chain increases chain retention and operation
- Dyanamic Chain Engagement+ with an extended inner plate for chain control
- Compatible with 12-speed drivetrains, including E-Bike RD system
- Uses Shimano's Quick-Link and removing pliers TL-CN10
- Item #SHIU18T
- SIL-TEC coated zinc-alloy
- Compatible Components
- Shimano 12-speed mountian bike drivetrains
- Claimed Weight
- 8.9oz (252g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help