Why We Like The TR9 Cycling Shoe
You already have your tri calendar and gear pretty much set for the year, and you know the local guys you'll be training to beat this winter and spring. If you're just trying to settle on a stiff, lightweight pair of shoes that will give you power on the bike leg and get you into and out of transitions without costing you time, Shimano's TR9 Shoes for men are a good place to start.
- Seamlessly transition from water to bike with the TR9
- Carbon composite sole is rigid for effective energy transfer
- Breathable upper encourages moisture away from your foot
- Synthetic leather provides durable, malleable structure
- Hook-and-loop closures are easy to operate
- Asymmetrical heel loops for easy on and off
- Item #SHI00OQ
- Upper Material
- synthetic leather
- 2 hook-and-loop straps
- carbon composite
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 46.5] 9.7oz (274g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help