SH-RP4 Cycling Shoe
We had to do a double take when we looked at Shimano's SH-RP4 Cycling Shoe. A Boa dial closure and it comes in at under $125? That's very impressive to say the least. We're already big fans of its shoes and we'd have no reservations recommending these shoes if your old ones have given up the ghost or it might be your first clipless go around.
Up top, it uses a high-density, low maintenance synthetic leather upper with perforations that help improve the fit and increase its breathability. That before mentioned Boa L6 dial closure offering quick and micro-adjustments of the upper most offset strap works in conjunction with the two lower hook-and-loop closure straps to provide an impressive foothold without excessive pressure. Down below, the lightweight glass-fiber reinforced nylon sole gets the power to the pedals and its wide heel pad helps prevent the floor at the coffee shop from turning into a skating rink.
- A stellar pair of value-packed road cycling shoes
- Compatible with three-bolt road cleats
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon sole blends stiffness and lowes the cost
- Offset upper strap reduces foot pressure
- Synthetic leather upper improves fit and boosts durability
- Boa dial offers quick and easy micro-adjustments