Why We Like The SH-RC9 S-PHYRE Cycling Shoe
Shimano shoes are a perennial favorite here in the office, as they receive the same dedication Shimano places in its components, which is to say, very impressive. These particular kicks, the SH-RC9 S-PHYRE Cycling Shoe are Shimano's range-topping road offering and is analogous to its Dura-Ace parts, balancing weight, stiffness, and reliability in an impressively fitting package. Shoe comfort is critical as it's one of your three contact points on the bike, and thankfully, through professional feedback from World Tour racers, this shoe has it in spades. This updated version of the SH-RC9 includes more perforations for increased ventilation in warmer weather, built in drainage holes for rainy conditions, and a striking new green colorway.
- Pro-level road shoe blending comfort, performance, and durability
- Carbon fiber composite sole is light and efficient
- Breathable synthetic uppers contour to feet
- Additional perforations increase breathability
- Better drainage holes evacuate water during rainy rides
- Dual Boa IP1 closures dial in the fit
- Compatible with three-bolt road cleats
- Item #SHI00JZ
- Upper Material
- Teijin Avail microfiber synthetic leather
- 2 Boa IP1 dials
- Dynalast carbon fiber
- Cleat Compatibility
- 3-bolt Road
- Claimed Weight
- [Size 42, single] 242g
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4.5 based on 25 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.