Why We Like The RC7 Cycling Shoe
Let's add a little pop of color to our monochromatic look with Shimano's RC7 Cycling Shoe. We appreciate the comfort, light weight, and sleek looks this shoe provides, and we think it's ideal for optimal performance in competitions. Shimano fashions the RC7's upper from perforated synthetic leather, which is lightweight, form-fitting, and allows air circulation throughout the shoe. A rigid carbon sole and Boa closure ensure that the shoes are stiff enough and can be tightened quickly and easily so you can come out victorious in the finishing kick.
- Capitalize on performance in competitions with Shimano's RC7
- Perforated synthetic upper for a superior fit and cooling
- Rigid, lightweight carbon fiber composite soles don't waste watts
- BOA L6 dials allow for quick micro-adjustments
- Powerzone wire guide ensures a secure hold
- Item #SHIU1DQ
- Upper Material
- synthetic leather
- dual Boa L6 dials, Powerzone guide
- adaptable cup insole
- carbon fiber composite
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 42] 9oz (255g)
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help