Why We Like The IC100 Cycling Shoe
In the off-season, we like to go straight from our morning coffee with our pup to a workout, and that means we're strapping on our IC100 Cycling Shoes and hopping on our indoor bike. These shoes are ideal for entry-level riders who want to get a workout in, or for seasoned cyclists who need a comfortable pair of shoes to get moving.
- Breathable, comfortable indoor cycling shoes for getting in a ride
- Sock mesh upper is designed for hard workouts
- Easily open and tighten the cross strap for a secure feel
- Compatible with SPD-SL and SPD cleats for our convenience
- Lightweight glass fiber reinforced nylon sole for a stiffer feel
- Perforated insole works with outsole ventilation for quick drying
- Item #SHIU1DG
- Upper Material
- fiber reinforced nylon
- Cleat Compatibility
- 2-bolt, 3-bolt
- indoor cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 26, 2022
These are hard to get on and run small.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help