Why We Like The Shimano RX600 Wide Mountain Bike Shoes
The Shimano RX600 Wide is a race-oriented gravel shoe that strikes just the right balance between comfort and performance. The carbon-reinforced composite sole offers all-day pedaling performance without sacrificing walkability off the bike. TPU lugs on the heel and toe offer grip when hike-a-bike situations become necessary. BOA dials allow us to dial in our perfect fit while the Surround Upper hugs our foot securely. The wide fit offers a higher internal shoe volume to fit a wider range of riders.
- High-performance gravel shoe for racing and all-day adventures
- Carbon-reinforced sole balances power transfer and walkability
- BOA L6K dials let us lock in a secure, precision fit
- Rubber outsole is optimized around XT M8100 pedals
- Wide fit provides a higher internal volume without being excess movement
- Item #SHIU1GQ
- Upper Material
- synthetic leather
- BOA L6K dial, hook-and-loop forefoot strap
- Silvadur treated
- [sole] carbon reinforced composite, [outsole] rubber, TPU lugs
- Cleat Compatibility
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 30, 2023
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 7"
I ordered this shoe in my normal size for athletic shoes, which is .5 larger than my street shoes and in a wide because of needing extra width in the toe box. The wide size is shaped with a tapered toe box instead of a wide toe box, so I don't know what part of this shoe is considered wide. The length was also short compared to other bike shoes. I do not recommend.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help