PTFE Brake Cable & Housing
This Dura-Ace brake cable and housing kit is identical to what comes with a set of Shimano Dura-Ace 10-speed STI levers, and it's an elemental reason why Shimano Dura-Ace brake calipers feel so amazingly crisp. This is a complete set of Dura-Ace brake cables and and housings, with the appropriate cable tips and ferrules -- in other words, this set is enough for one entire bike. And in case you're re-cabling an older set of 9-speed levers, this cable set is perfectly compatible. Choose between Black or Grey.
- Refresh your housing with this handy housing kit
- Dura-Ace level quality for crisp shifting and braking
- Cable tips and ferrules included for full replacement
- Compatible with both 10-speed and 9-speed levers
- Available in both black and grey for a clean aesthetic
- Item #SHI0493
- stainless steel, synthetic
- Compatible Components
- Shimano drive-trains
- 1 brake cable, 1 housing, 2 cable ends, 2 crimp ends
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 30, 2021
Big improvement with these cables
- I've put it through the wringer
This set of cables/sheaths worked fine for the job. Ample lengths for front and rear. Could have used a few extra ferrules, give the setup on the bike I was working on. Fortunately, I could reuse the one extra I needed.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.