PD-T421 Click'R Pedals
The PD-T421 Click'R Pedals provide Shimano's secure Click-R compatiblity with clipless shoes, and the other side provides secure grip for platform shoes. The large platform provides confidence-inspiring stability, while Shimano's Click'R technology makes clipping in and out quick and easy. The Click'R design employs a light-action spring that keeps your foot securely attached to the pedal while clipped-in, but allows you to remove your foot at a moment's notice, helping to minimize the risk of tipping over while attached to your bike. In addition, they include a set of SH56 multi-release cleats, which further simplifies unclipping by allowing you to move your heel in multiple directions to release, in addition to the standard motion of kicking your heel outwards horizontally.
- Mountain bike pedals clip in on a single side for versatile use
- Light action spring for easy entry and release
- Pop-up cage design for easy clipping in
- SM-SH56 multi-release cleats further simplify unclipping
- Chromoly spindle and sealed cartridge bearings for durability
- Item #SHIU1AU
- [spindle] chromoly steel [body] aluminum
- [SM-SH56 cleats] 6°
- SH56 (2-bolt SPD)
- Entry / Release
- Spindle Diameter
- 2 pedals, 2 cleats, mounting hardware
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.