Why We Like The Shimano MW702 Mountain Wide Bike Shoe
When race day is finally here but the weather is cold and wet, we look to the Shimano MW702 Mountain Bike Shoe to keep your feet warm, comfortable, and protected from the elements. It features a waterproof GORE-TEX layer, a fleece insulated insole, and a tall cuff around the ankles to keep warmth in and the weather out. When things get slippery, the ULTREAD XC sole, constructed with durable Michelin dual-density rubber, is there to provide you with unmatched traction and stability.
- Mountain bike shoe designed for wet winter racing and training
- GORE-TEX insulation layer delivers superior warmth and comfort
- Constructed with a high cut design for added weather protection
- Ultread XC rubber sole offers grip in slippery conditions
- Easily adjustable BOA L6 dial allows for a snug and secure fit
- Fleece insulation in the insole keeps the foot warm and cozy
- Efficient power transfer provided by light, stiff XC midsole
- Item #SHIU1GK
- Upper Material
- BOA L6E dial
- Ultread XC
- Cleat Compatibility
- SPD 2-bolt
- Claimed Weight
- 460g (per shoe, size 42)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- trail, enduro, cross-country, downhill, mud/sand/snow
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 12, 2023
Keep your feet warm and comfortable
Received these shoes as a gift from the family and was pleasantly surprised with how warm and comfy these shoes are. I wear a 42 in the XC902 and have the same size in these shoes. Wore them a several times on 2+ hour xc.gravel rides in a deluge and they did a great job keeping my feet warm and dry. Did not notice much restriction with the ankle cuff when pedaling. Wish these came with a carbon soled option as well as the sole feels pretty floppy. Boa dial is nice and easy to adjust. The velcro flap that covers the boa does a pretty good job and not as finicky to close as I thought they might be.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help