Why We Like The Shimano GF400W MTB Flat Shoe
From casual trail rides to sending it down black diamonds, having mountain biking-specific shoes make all the difference. We love the Shimano GF400 Flat Shoe for its enhanced comfort, performance, and protection on the bike. The Shimano GF400 is a premium flat pedal mountain bike shoe with a lightweight, low-top construction. A reinforced toe cap protects against rock strikes, and a half-length EVA midsole absorbs impacts and provides stiffness for power transfer. A lace closure system makes for a simple and secure closure, and Shimano's Ultread GF rubber compound provides exceptional grip both on and off the bike.
- Lightweight mountain biking shoes made for downhill riding
- Reinforced toe box protects from rock strikes
- Half-length EVA midsole absorbs impacts
- Inside ankle padding adds protection
- Ultread GF rubber compound is grippy both on and off the bike
- Item #SHIU1IO
- Upper Material
- synthetic leather
- VOLUME TOUR cup insole
- Lasting board, EVA, shank plate
- ULTREAD GF rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 40] 12.09oz (343g)
- trail, enduro, downhill
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help