Why We Like The Shimano GF400 Flat Shoe
Whether we're mashing the pedals or bombing downhill the Shimano GF400 Flat Shoe keeps us rubber side down. The ULTREAD soles are made of sticky rubber to keep our feet glued to the pedals even when we're bouncing around on rough terrain, and the EVA midsole absorbs impacts so we can float over rocks and roots all day long. The added protection on the ankle collar keeps us pedaling even when the trail gets tight with branches and brambles crowding us in.
- Beginner-friendly flat sole shoe combining comfort and performance
- ULTREAD rubber sole provides incredible grip
- Half-length EVA foam dampens impacts
- Fabric upper allows our feet to breathe
- Padded ankle collar and sidewall sole offer increased protection
- Classic lace closure to lock-in the perfect fit
- Item #SHIU1IN
- Upper Material
- ULTREAD rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [one shoe, size 42] 13oz
- downhill, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help