Why We Like The Shimano GE500 MTB Shoe
Apart of Shimano's new Gravity Enduro line, the Shimano GE500 MTB Shoe offers us value-packed trail and enduro performance in a toned-down design. A fabric upper provides us with a lightweight and breathable shoe, while the lace and hook-and-loop strap closure give us a secure fit. Shimano's ULTREAD GE rubber compound throws down reliable grip when off the bike, and a mid-foot, SPD-compatible cleat placement results in more control over the bike when clipped in. To soak up impact energy, Shimano deploys a half-length EVA midsole, ensuring dampening from feedback as well as optimal pedaling efficiency in one shoe. Finally, raised protection on the inside of the ankle keeps us safe from impacts with the pedals, the bike, or objects on the trail.
- Trail and enduro shoe with all the necessary features
- ULTREAD GE rubber compound provides grip both on and off the bike
- EVA midsole dampens impacts and vibrations from the trail
- 2-bolt, SPD-compatible cleat placement on midfoot for control
- Fabric upper is breathable and lightweight
- Raised ankle collar for protection
- Item #SHIU1IJ
- Upper Material
- lace, hook-and-loop
- glass fiber reinforced nylon, EVA
- ULTREAD GE rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- 2-bolt, SPD
- Claimed Weight
- [size 32] 14.07oz (399g)
- trail, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help