Why We Like The Shimano EX900 GTX Touring SPD Shoe
From riding our local MTB trails to a long bikepacking trip, the Shimano EX900 GTX Touring SPD Shoe is built to provide the comfort, durability, and walkability we need to conquer anything in our way. The breathable mesh upper and waterproof GORE-TEX performance liner keep our feet dry and comfortable when things get wet and muddy, while the ULTREAD EX rubber outsole features a pattern optimized to keep our feet gripped to the ground in challenging sections.
- A mid-top rugged touring shoe for epic off-road bike adventures
- Sustainably built with 18% recycled mesh in the upper and midsole
- Easy to adjust with the BOA® Fit System featuring Dual L6 dials
- An added GORE-TEX performance liner keeps the feet dry and comfortable
- SPD placement in the midfoot increases pedaling comfort and efficiency
- The ULTREAD EX rubber outsole provides superior grip on and off pedals
- Smooth, comfortable walking is provided by the EX midsole with EVA foam
- Item #SHIU1II
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- mesh, synthetic leather
- GORE-TEX performance
- 2 BOA
- VOLUME TOUR cup insole
- glass fiber reinforced nylon, EVA
- ULTREAD rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- SPD 2-bolt
- Claimed Weight
- [size 42] 442g
- gravel, trail, enduro, cross-country
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help