Why We Like The Shimano EX500 Touring SPD Shoe
The Shimano EX500 Touring SPD Shoe is a versatile 2-bolt SPD cycling shoe designed for trail riding, bikepacking, and any other off-road adventure. The mesh-paneled upper is lightweight and breathable, while the speed lacing system and instep hook-and-loop strap offer quick adjustments and a secure fit. Shimano chose the ULREAD EX rubber outsole for optimal walking grip, which features a special pattern optimized for off-road terrain, as the EX midsole with layered EVA foam absorbs impact in the heel for comfortable steps.
- Sporty touring shoes for bikepacking, trail riding, and everything in between
- Quick and easy to secure with speed lacing and a hook-and-loop strap
- The midsole and upper feature 25% recycled mesh
- Trustworthy grip is provided by the ULTREAD EX rubber outsole
- Layered EVA foam in the EX midsole absorbs heel impacts for smooth walking
- The 2-bolt SPD placement in the midfoot optimizes pedaling efficiency
- Item #SHIU1IF
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- mesh, synthetic leather
- GORE-TEX performance
- lace, hook-and-loop
- flat insole
- glass fiber reinforced nylon, EVA
- ULTREAD Rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- SPD 2-bolt
- Claimed Weight
- [size 42] 359g
- gravel, trail, enduro, cross-country
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help