Why We Like The Dura-Ace/XTR Inner Shift Cable
Shimano consistently delivers quality tools and gear that help us maintain our rides to always have a good cycling experience. We like that the Dura-Ace/XTR Inner Shift Cable offers a faster shifting performance and more braking power with less effort needed overall. The polymer-coated cable provides advantages over the classic and PTFE-coated cables, and microscopic grooves of the polymer coating save fat longer and reduce friction between the cable and outer casings.
- Shimano inner shift cable that outmatches its competitors
- Polymer-coated cable offers advantages over classic or PTFE options
- Microscopic grooves reduce friction and last longer
- Faster shifting performance and braking power
- Item #SHIU1CU
- [coating] polymer, [cable] steel
- Compatible Components
- [shifters] Shimano Dura-Ace, Shimano XTR
- 1 derailleur cable, 2 couter cap w/ tongue, 2 crimp ends
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 4, 2020
XTR shifter cable
- I've used it several times
It works with Sram and Shimano if you're wondering but it also provided a little different feel. it just felt SLIPPY? idk how to put it but spending 25$ on a shift cable once a year is fine to me and is a little flex out on the trail if that's your kinda thing!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help