Why We Like The Dura-Ace FC-R9200-P Power Meter Crank Arms
Professional cyclists demand accuracy in power measurement readings that only premium products can provide, and we're pleased to see Shimano's Dura-Ace FC-R9200-P Power Meter Crank Arms in that category. Data-driven cyclists can rest easy knowing the reliability of readings provided by the power meter, and we like that it gets down to the nitty-gritty details we love to dive into, including left and right balance. The integrated and rechargeable Li-ion battery is user-friendly and safely packaged in a waterproof design that brings all-weather riding to the table, and it provides roughly 300 hours of use before needing to be recharged. Bluetooth and ANT+ connectivity ensure an easy setup, and this power meter's software automatically compensates for temperature changes. This means that the reading has the same accuracy from the time when we set out from our house to the top of the canyon we're intent on climbing.
- Shimano's quality road crankset that measures watts for you
- ANT+ and Bluetooth LE for transmission and firmware updates
- Simple zero offset calibration with a switch on transmitter
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery for up to 300 hours of ride time
- User-friendly training partner for big mile or fast-paced days
- Proprietary strain gauge with <1.5% accuracy throughout range
- Automatic compensation for temperature changes
- Item #SHIU1ED
- Arm Material
- Arm Length
- 165, 170, 172.5, 175mm
- Chainring Sizes
- 54/40t, 52/36t, 50/34t
- BB Type
- [recommended threaded] BB-R9100, [recommended press-fit] SM-BB92-41B
- Q Factor
- Compatible Components
- Shimano 12-speed road
- Claimed Weight
- [54/40t] 774g, [52/36t] 752g, [50/34t] 745g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help